Tracking Program Week
July 9-13 is 2018 National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program Week
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is sponsoring the third annual National Environmental Public Health Tracking Week during July 9-13, 2018. CDC, state and local health departments, and national partners are coming together to highlight environmental health issues important to improving the health of our nation and to recognize the work of the Tracking Program. Daily topics relate to this year's theme: We Track That.
Join the #WeTrackThat Conversation:
- Monday: Health Equity (Community Design & Transportation)
- Tuesday: Children (Asthma & Lead)
- Wednesday: Rural/Urban communities (Extreme Heat & Drinking Water)
- Thursday: Women's Health (Heart Disease & Cancer)
- Friday: Healthy Schools (Air Quality & Physical Activity)
Participate in #TrackingChat:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018, from 1-2 PM EST, CDC's Tracking Program will be hosting a live Twitter Chat: #TrackingChat. Learn more on how to participate!
Top of Page