Documentation is a valuable resource to assist users in understanding data and methods utilized on the Tracking Network. This Document Library provides access to a collection of material containing specifications developed for the Tracking Network including background about dataset recommendations, data validation procedures, and measure calculations.
Data Re-release plan
Grantee Portal Requirements
Grantee Communication Standards and Recommendations
Indicator, Methods, and MeasuresNew Version
Guide to Building an Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
Copyrighted images: Images on this website which are copyrighted were used with permission of the copyright holder and are not in the public domain. CDC has licensed these images for use in the materials provided on this website, and the materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of copyrighted images requires permission from the copyright holder.
Tracking Hot Topics
- The Road to Better Health: Promoting Cancer Prevention in Your Community
- CDC's Cancer Control and Prevention
- The Topic is Cancer - CDC Blog
- American Cancer Society - Cancer Infographics
- Tracking Fellowship Milestone
- View our Tracking Success Stories to learn how Tracking is making a difference across the U.S.